W3 Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week...

3 posters

Go down

OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week... Empty OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week...

Post  Killer068 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:42 pm

please.

Killer068

Back to top Go down

OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week... Empty Re: OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week...

Post  tmclevel Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Calm down a little. When I don't want to play Alpha, but instead want to go on classic, sometimes I go to find a random server to play on. Just cause you joined a server to be member doesn't mean you can't play on other servers.
tmclevel
tmclevel

Back to top Go down

OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week... Empty Re: OK SERIOUSLY PUT THE FUCKING SERVER UP! this is getting really old havent played in a week...

Post  MrUmibozu Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Weird, classic is down still? None of us regulars play the classic server too much anymore. I'll talk to w3st next time I see him.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down