W3 Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Grave!

+2
tmclevel
MrUmibozu
6 posters

Go down

From the Grave! Empty From the Grave!

Post  MrUmibozu Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Lol, well, I'm sure anyone who still frequents these forums knows that the server is basically dead. So, I'm posting about starting a new server. However, neither I nor Delacroix can be owner (well Dela maybe but apparently portforwarding doesn't work for her). Whoever is owner, me and dela could still OP and ranks would remain the same, and we'd be dedicated to the server and personally I could basically run it whenever I'm on (which would be a lot Razz). We just need someone who can keep the server up, and is willing to download all the necessary software/griefer protection stuff/etc.

Thanks.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

From the Grave! Empty Re: From the Grave!

Post  tmclevel Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

I have tried and I cannot. Though I am not interested in multiplayer or Classic atm anyway.
tmclevel
tmclevel

Back to top Go down

Post  Crater7 Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:10 pm

i would but my cpu would not be sufficient enough.... which sucks..
Crater7
Crater7

Back to top Go down

Post  eyebo Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 pm

I propose a merge of my new server CraftMania and [W3]. I'm speaking strictly of the Creative server.

CraftMania has been up a few weeks and already over 800 people have visited. We've had a lot of nice creations, almost 100 people promoted to builder... and a few advb and mb's as well. You can check out the server if you want. I've patterned the ranking system after a combination of W3 and the StormCom server. I spent quite some time on StormCom after W3 went down... and learned a lot about procedures and how to deal with players. I appreciate the start that W3 gave me and the useful info I got from StormCom. Also mestakiller1 showed me a lot of tricks.

The server is running the very latest version of fCraft. (I love fCraft!!) I've become very comfortable with all the options of the software. I even reported an error to the author of the software once and he fixed it in less than a day. That made me love it all the more so. Razz

I could load any existing worlds that w3sticles might want to send me.

The server name could change to "[W3] CraftMania"... and whoever had privileges on W3, I'd be happy promote them to those same privileges. To be honest, I could use some help controlling the griefers as I'm not always able to be on. I have a few good ops already, but more would be most welcome. Guest world gets cleared every few days just because it becomes so full of junk. I try to save the best creations over into other worlds. We even have a world dedicated solely to McDonalds. hahaha

Oh, and the server is up 24/7.

What say ye?

Best regards,
eyebo

eyebo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crater7 Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 pm

sounds interesting! ill visit soon!
Crater7
Crater7

Back to top Go down

Post  MrUmibozu Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 am

I don't play classic.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Post  eyebo Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm

MrUmibozu wrote: I don't play classic.
...anymore. Shocked

eyebo

Back to top Go down

Post  eyebo Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

Well, I've been playing a lot of Alpha lately too. But I'll probably stop hosting a public classic server if no one wants to help admin it. My interest in admining it is waning.

Thanks anyway guys.

Cya 'round

eyebo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrUmibozu Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

eyebo wrote:Well, I've been playing a lot of Alpha lately too. But I'll probably stop hosting a public classic server if no one wants to help admin it. My interest in admining it is waning.

Thanks anyway guys.

Cya 'round

Host an Alpha server! I'd admin.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Post  delacroix3227 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 pm

MrUmibozu wrote:
eyebo wrote:Well, I've been playing a lot of Alpha lately too. But I'll probably stop hosting a public classic server if no one wants to help admin it. My interest in admining it is waning.

Thanks anyway guys.

Cya 'round

Host an Alpha server! I'd admin.

I would too I need something to do.
delacroix3227
delacroix3227

Back to top Go down

Post  LumberjackBoz Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 am

Well... I come back after a long vacation with Fable III to find that the world (of mine craft) as we know it is dead.
It would take some time for me to figure out how to get it started but I may be able to get a server running. Sorry for being gone so long! I missed everybody!
LumberjackBoz
LumberjackBoz

Back to top Go down

Post  LumberjackBoz Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 am

I've gotten a server up, not entirely sure if it works yet or not. I was able to connect and run, but then again it's running off of my computer. Try this IP and let me know if you guys were able to connect.

When I go back to school I'll have to change the i.p. Infact, I'm not even sure if it'll run well. But it's atleast a start.
LumberjackBoz
LumberjackBoz

Back to top Go down

Post  MrUmibozu Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 am

Omg, it's Boz.

Couldn't connect to the server.

Me and Dela have been on this server that you have to apply to get on.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Post  tmclevel Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:43 am

I don't know if anyone still frequents these forums but just in case I wanted to share some info about some awesome Multiplayer Servers.

I am playing on one of Bwana's Multiplayer Servers. A link to Bwana's forum: http://www.bwana.org/forum/index.php
Apps.: http://www.bwana.org/forum/index.php/board,26.0.html

If you want to check out a server there is one that is not whitelisted. The IP is madness.bwana.tv

Warning the madness server is a pure destruction server with regular map resets. TNT is allowed. Item spawning is allowed. List of items: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/3/33/ItemslistV110.png

There are 2 build server one with item spawning and one where you have to mine everything. There is a pure survival server, which I play on, where all the rules of single player survival stand true. And there is a pvp server that has been started more recently that is being worked on.
Would be awesome if you guys came checked it out and even more awesome if you joined.
tmclevel
tmclevel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum