W3 Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Crap...

3 posters

Go down

Holy Crap... Empty Holy Crap...

Post  givememeat Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey guys, I found this site today.. I gotta say its been awhile, more than a year. I doubt anyone will see this but I miss my old Minecraft Friends.. Hit me up on Skype and tell me what server you play on! maxwell.meyer.taco I miss the days of Alpha, in my opinion the final release is too much like an RPG, was better in early Beta and Alpha.
givememeat
givememeat

Back to top Go down

Holy Crap... Empty Re: Holy Crap...

Post  eyebo Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

And now another year has passed!

[W3]Freebuild was the first Minecraft classic server I played on regularly (back in October 2010). It's sad to see that the forums have died here. I wonder if any of the old members still play MC.

Alas, I stopped playing MC about a year ago. Even though it's an open world with seemingly endless possibilities, there does come a time when you feel like you've done all you could do, or at least... that you've done all that you want to do. And then it's time to move on.

In any case, thanks for providing a nice server where I could start my minecraft adventure. Best wishes to all of you.

eyebo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrUmibozu Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Haha, wow, just got an email notification for the reply here.

Yeah, this was the first MC server I played on as well, and it has been a long, long ride since.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum