W3 Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umibozu Discusses Alpha With You!

4 posters

Go down

Umibozu Discusses Alpha With You! Empty Umibozu Discusses Alpha With You!

Post  MrUmibozu Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Title says it all, folks.

Folks.

I never use that word.

Lol.

So, uh yeah Moria + Herding Farm Animals into it = Epic. Underground Farm World. FTW. Now, I was going to post pics, but then they all disappeared!!! And now I'm sad. I even named them. I had a sheep named Haddy. And a cow named Gladys. Smile.

I'm in snow! And I have a diamond sword. And I have a wall. And I need to find some spiders. And some lava. And some more diamonds. And seriously, six iron per railroad track? How the fuck am I going to get like 40 track pieces. ):. Oh, and with the snow, I have an epic greenhouse. AND A DIAMOND HOE!!!! Yes. I want more in Alpha. Its great.
MrUmibozu
MrUmibozu

Back to top Go down

Umibozu Discusses Alpha With You! Empty Re: Umibozu Discusses Alpha With You!

Post  delacroix3227 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 am

MrUmibozu wrote:Title says it all, folks.

Folks.

I never use that word.

Lol.

So, uh yeah Moria + Herding Farm Animals into it = Epic. Underground Farm World. FTW. Now, I was going to post pics, but then they all disappeared!!! And now I'm sad. I even named them. I had a sheep named Haddy. And a cow named Gladys. Smile.

I'm in snow! And I have a diamond sword. And I have a wall. And I need to find some spiders. And some lava. And some more diamonds. And seriously, six iron per railroad track? How the fuck am I going to get like 40 track pieces. ):. Oh, and with the snow, I have an epic greenhouse. AND A DIAMOND HOE!!!! Yes. I want more in Alpha. Its great.

lmao well you get 16 per 6 iron for the tracks so it works =P just gotta hit that pocket of iron...oh and those ASSHOLE animals...they kill my crops! :< lol wait till you hit a pocket of like 9+ diamonds...I assure you you'll shit yourself in happiness.
delacroix3227
delacroix3227

Back to top Go down

Post  LumberjackBoz Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 am

Best thing in alpha is redstone wiring. Once you discover that it will change the game forever. I've been watching videos all about people who have gone crazy with it. One guy made a 16-bit aclu computer in minecraft using redstone.
I like to use it to create circuit loops, holding areas, and warning lights, for my minecart tracks. So awesome.
LumberjackBoz
LumberjackBoz

Back to top Go down

Post  delacroix3227 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 pm

LumberjackBoz wrote:Best thing in alpha is redstone wiring. Once you discover that it will change the game forever. I've been watching videos all about people who have gone crazy with it. One guy made a 16-bit aclu computer in minecraft using redstone.
I like to use it to create circuit loops, holding areas, and warning lights, for my minecart tracks. So awesome.

mhm in one house I have alarms set up to where if anything gets even close to me in my house I know and hear it. I have a different blinker for each entrance too....those damn pigs love to set it off. Then I also have a minecart going 1/2 around two large continents. I ran out of iron for the rest.... >3>
delacroix3227
delacroix3227

Back to top Go down

Post  LumberjackBoz Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

delacroix3227 wrote:

mhm in one house I have alarms set up to where if anything gets even close to me in my house I know and hear it. I have a different blinker for each entrance too....those damn pigs love to set it off. Then I also have a minecart going 1/2 around two large continents. I ran out of iron for the rest.... >3>

Woah, how to you setup an alarm to where you can hear it? I didn't know you could set anything up to make a sound on que
LumberjackBoz
LumberjackBoz

Back to top Go down

Post  delacroix3227 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 pm

LumberjackBoz wrote:
delacroix3227 wrote:

Woah, how to you setup an alarm to where you can hear it? I didn't know you could set anything up to make a sound on que

When its set up correctly and triggered the iron doors spaz and open and close at a fast rate making quite an annoying alarm noise. Youtube the minecraft alarm systems. Hehe lots of stuff to do with the redstones I also have a drowning trap for my enemies too.
delacroix3227
delacroix3227

Back to top Go down

Post  Crater7 Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

LumberjackBoz wrote:Best thing in alpha is redstone wiring. Once you discover that it will change the game forever. I've been watching videos all about people who have gone crazy with it. One guy made a 16-bit aclu computer in minecraft using redstone.

yeah i have some pretty sick minetrack systems..
Crater7
Crater7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down